Pubs in the area of Wembley Stadium will be designated to specific sets of supporters for both FA Cup semi-finals on the weekend of Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th April 2014. Check out the information below to avoid any pub-based confusion.
Please note the FSF doesn't play any role in allocating pubs to specific sets of fans. The Met Police share this information with us and we believe it's important fans know the lay of the land so they can make the most of their day.
Hull City/Wigan Athletic have been allocated the east side of the stadium:
- The Torch - 1-5 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB
- Crock of Gold - 23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB
- Watkins Folly - 1 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0EW
- Blue Check Café - 12-13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ
- Alisan Bar - The Junction, Wembley Retail Park, Engineers Way, HA9 0EG
- Crystal Club (Silverspoon) - South Way, Wembley
- The Parish - 120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP
- First Class Sports Bar - 125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
- The Wembley Tavern - 121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
- Cheers Bar - 45 Blackbird Hill, NW9 8RS
Arsenal/Sheffield United have been allocated the west side of the stadium:
- The Green Man - Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF
- Blue Room - 53 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BE
- JJ Moons - 397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT
- Thirsty Eddie’s - 412 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AH
- Flannery’s - 610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF
- Mannions - 313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA
- The Copper Jug - 10 The Broadway, Wembley, HA9 8JU
- Fusilier - 652 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 2HA
- Powerleague - Olympic Way, Wembley
- From the FA - information for the FA Cup semi-finals...
- The Road to Wembley - travel tips from Vic Crescit...
- For updates - follow the Met's Football Unit on Twitter @MPSFootballUnit
- FSF Fans' Transport Hub...
- Moore Spice - Wembley Retail Park, Unit 2, Engineers Way, HA9 0EH - will be allocated to Arsenal on Saturday and Hull City on Sunday.
- Liquor Station - 379 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AA - will be closed on Sunday for a private party.
- Pubs in the Wembley area will close one hour before kick-off.
- The alcohol ban on the tube will be enforced.
- A number of trains on East Coast will be "dry" (i.e. no alcohol) post-match. Check with your service provider for further information.
- The London Marathon takes place on Sunday - while this means stations around St James's Park/Westminster/Charing Cross will be very busy, the Met say those north of the marathon route should be no busier than is usual on a match day.