FSF Cymru secretary Paul Corkrey, along with Neil Dymock, met with the Welsh FA and South Wales police representatives on Wednesday 8th December. Meeting such as this, between fans, the football, and policing authorities aim to highlight any future, potential problems at games and identify solutions. Prevention is better than cure, after all.
For further information on FSF Cymru email Paul Corkrey.
Download the minutes of FSF Cymru’s meeting with FAW.
FSF Cymru meeting with FAW, agenda items:
- The 60 and 90 day rule
- Differential in ticket pricing
- England games next season...Tickets
- Celtic tournament, security, tickets
- Membership...how do we all feel it has gone, future schemes?
- Under 21 matches
- Promoting Welsh football matches need to increase gates
- Any other business