England travel to Amsterdam this Friday to take on Holland in the first of two international friendlies being played over the next week.
As always, we've produced an informative and hopefully entertaining Free Lions for those making the trip. Our Fans' Embassy will be out and about to offer assistance to supporters and handing out free hard copies of England's leading fanzine.
Your FSF Fans’ Embassy team will be active in the Dutch capital on the afternoon of Thursday 22nd March from till about 5pm and on Friday 23rd March from 10am to about 5pm again.
We will be based outside Amsterdam Centraal Station; look out for our distinctive fans’ embassy flags, and we won’t be far away.
Free Lions 156 includes:
- Holland: not what they were? Joe Hetherington on the current state of the Dutch side
- Johan Cruijff ArenA: everything you need to know about the ground
- Welcome to Amsterdam - a guide to eating and drinking in the Dutch capital
- England's Future: Clive Hetherington on Southgate's young English team.
- You can subscribe to the hard copy of the Free Lions by following this link...
Thanks to Scott Ableman for the image used in this story. Reproduced here under Creative Commons license.