England make the short trip north of the border to face Scotland tomorrow (Saturday 10th June) as their World Cup qualifying campaign resumes - and Free Lions will be there once more.
This time Hampden Park, home of the Scottish national team, will host the fixture and as always the FSF Fans' Embassy will be out and about to offer assistance.
Whether you're making a weekend of it, or day-tripping, you should be able to find us at the top of Buchanan Street, next to the entrance to the Glasgow Royal Concert, from 2pm today and from 9.30am on Saturday. Stop by to pick up a copy of Free Lions #152.
Free Lions 152 includes:
- Following England away: our thoughts on recent chanting
- Clive Hetherington looks at England & Scotland's old rivalry
- A look at Scotland's "Key 3" players
- Jim Baxter & Paul Gascoigne: comparing two of British football's finest talents
- Eating, drinking and getting around Glasgow.
Thanks to Ronan McEvoy for the photo used in this story. Reproduced here under Creative Commons license.