European supporter groups will be meeting in Spain this summer to talk about fan issues from across the continent.
The second Football Supporters Europe (FSE) Summer Network Meeting will be taking place in Gijón from the 19th to 22nd of July and registrations are now open.
UNIPES will be hosting this year’s meeting which will be opened with a welcoming event at local fan-owned club U.C. Ceares.
The full programme of activities and workshops is still being finalised but below you can find a draft programme for the weekend.
Summer Network Meeting - draft programme:
Thursday 19th July - welcome event at local fan owned club U.C. Ceares
Friday 20th & Saturday 21 July – workshops:
- Good policing
- Supporter Liaison Officers: how to successfully implement it in Spain
- Sports Law reform in Spain, European examples
- Away ends: Minimum requirements, decent standards
- Fan culture: Conflicts with new regulations
- Access for fans with disabilities
Sunday 22 July - farewell party
Thanks to David Álvarez López for the image used in this article. Reproduced here under Creative Commons license.